Monday, 30 March 2015

T-Rex Finds New Girlfriend Because His Ex-Stinked



Who is Sarah Topps?

Knowing that hot women attend museums, I asked the museum curator for a horny beast.
He said, “Try Sarah Topps”

My gun runner is called T-Rex…Is that because he is a small arms dealer.

David Attenborough who played John Hammond died in 2014
His funeral was fantastic.
They spared no expense.

Fossils prove that dinosaurs lived underground.

There is no future in archeology.



I’m not saying the cafĂ© had out-of-date sausages, but on the menu they were called Jurassic Pork.

I saw Jurassic park and wanted to be a Dinosaur.
I saw Captain America and wanted to be a true hero.
I saw Twilight and wanted to be Buffy the vampire slayer.


Dinosaurs hunted in packs.
So do I when I buy a bag of Walkers because there is nothing in them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts